The National Hydrologic Warning Council (NHWC), with membership across the United States and around the world, is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting emergency and environmental management officials by providing expert advice on the use of real-time, high quality hydrologic information from automated remote data systems, with the goals of protecting lives, property, and the environment.
NEW! Click here for the latest issue of The NHWC Transmission.
- The ALERT2 Application Layer Protocol Specification - June 2019 Version 1.3 Draft-RevE is now available for public comment through August 9, 2019. Click here to download. Please submit comments to ALERT2@hydrologicwarning.org by midnight August 9, 2019.
- August 2, 2019 - Welcome new group members Respec Consulting & Services from sunny Rapid City, South Dakota.
- June 2, 2019 - New job opening for a Hydrologist at Vieux & Associates posted to our Job Openings page.
- May 15, 2019 - Welcome new group members Aquamonix Pty Ltd t/a ELPRO Technologies from Stafford, Queensland, Australia. Thanks for joining.
- May 8, 2019 - Welcome new individual member Michael Taylor from AECOM in Atlanta, GA. Thanks for joining.
- April 19, 2019 - Welcome new individual member Melinda Luna from KCITechnologies in Austin, TX. Thanks for joining.