The National Hydrologic Warning Council (NHWC), with membership across the United States and around the world, is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting emergency and environmental management officials by providing expert advice on the use of real-time, high quality hydrologic information from automated remote data systems, with the goals of protecting lives, property, and the environment.
NEW! Click here for the latest issue of The NHWC Transmission.
2019 Conference - Click here to go to the 2019 Conference
- The ALERT2 Application Layer Protocol Specification - June 2019 Version 1.3 Draft-RevE is now available for public comment through August 9, 2019. Click here to download. Please submit comments to ALERT2@hydrologicwarning.org by midnight August 9, 2019.
- June 2, 2019 - New job opening for a Hydrologist at Vieux & Associates posted to our Job Openings page.
- May 15, 2019 - Welcome new group members Aquamonix Pty Ltd t/a ELPRO Technologies from Stafford, Queensland, Australia. Thanks for joining.
- May 8, 2019 - Welcome new individual member Michael Taylor from AECOM in Atlanta, GA. Thanks for joining.
- April 19, 2019 - Welcome new individual member Melinda Luna from KCITechnologies in Austin, TX. Thanks for joining.
- March 10, 2019 - Welcome new individual member Nate Vaughn of JE Fuller. Thanks for joining!
- March 8, 2019 - Welcome more new members! The City of Grand Prairie, Texas, has joined as a G1 group member. For more information about becoming an NHWC member, click on the membership tab above.
- March 7, 2019 - We have yet another website sponsor, OneRain.
- February 26, 2019 - Welcome new members! OTT HydroMet has joined as a G2 Group. Thanks for joining our organization!